- Case ➡️ Corsair Crystal 570X
- Motherboard ➡️ Aorus Z390 Master
- CPU ➡️ Intel Core i9-9900k 3.6 Ghz
- GPU ➡️ Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 5700 XT Special Edition 8 GB GDDR6
- Cooler ➡️ Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO
- RAM ➡️ Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 MHz C16 (4x16GB)
- PSU ➡️ Corsair HX1200i
- Storage ➡️ Samsung 970 PRO 1 TB
- Screen ➡️ Acer UM.HV0EE.P01 27" WQHD IPS 144Hz Freesync
I designed a 3D printed part for the backside of the PSU for adding a WS2813b strip, instead of white LEDs included with this case.
- You need to sand the original Corsair logos from both parts with 220, 320, 1200 and 2000 sandpaper.
You must check strip arrows, motherboard signal goes this way.
- Cut 6 LEDs from the WS2813b strip and solder 3 cables to:
- Solder 3 female pin headers to them.
- On the other end you could solder another 3 cables for adding 1 LED to the front logo or leave it without it.
- Glue the LED strip and screw the 3D printed part to the PSU part.